1. Become a CSR partner
- Employee engagement: fundraising in the workplace encourages teamwork and is fun and rewarding
- Build connections with a community in need: our national reach gives you the flexibility to support projects we fund in your area
- Enhance your reputation: strengthen your brand through your commitment with cause-related marketing, aligning your company’s values to ours
- See the difference you make: we provide regular updates on the projects you support. Gain personal insights into our work and see first-hand how your support makes a difference
2. Payroll Giving – working for a good cause!
Payroll Giving is a flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give to charity regularly and on a tax free basis . Payroll Giving donations are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give will only cost you 80p, and if you’re a higher rate tax payer it will only cost you 60p.
3. Sponsor an IYF event
IYF currently hosts 4 major events annually ranging from a ‘Chips for Charity’ poker event at London’s most exclusive casino, to a black tie ball. We offer various tiers of sponsorship opportunities for companies to partner with us on these events. Sponsoring an IYF event is a fantastic way for companies to raise their profile, create awareness of their brand and do something great that will make a difference to disadvantaged Irish youth in the UK at the same time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info